Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Only the brave hearted will walk in this weather!

I'm so blessed to have the friends I do.

If I didn't then I wouldn't have been crazy enough to brave the weather to walk along the Slangkop Lighthouse boardwalk on a freezing cold day!


I would have missed the wind whipping up the waves.


And this little man wouldn't have found the perfect spot to hide from the wind....


And when they were sufficiently frozen these little ones wouldn't have had fun painting on their rocks they found while out walking......



 pictures of lighthouses.....


and ladybugs.


And I would have been oh so sad to have missed out on those scrumptious pancakes piled on the plate....


Ooooops, they were there just a second ago!  
Well, I guess that's what happens when you take a bunch of crazy Nature Clubbers out on a walk in icy weather......
empty plates, but hearts and homes filled up with love!

(Thank you, my crazy friend-who loves hiking in sleet rain and icy wind-for letting us share in your love of all things beautiful, especially the beauty of an icy windswept day. I just love how we learn from each other!)