Tuesday, January 21, 2014

when dreams come true...........

if you've been visiting this blog over the past few years you may have read this post : about my little ballerina girl's visit to uct dance school.................


which was later followed by this one after our first night out at the ballet


and a centre stage photograph of an awestruck little ballerina .....



reading over those two posts today has brought tears to my eyes........not only because of the special memories which were shared, but because it is becoming so real to me just how much my Father loves me and wants to fulfill all of my dreams.............three years ago when Jen stood on that stage i thought: one day you could be on that stage as a dancer and not just a member of the audience, i hope that your dreams come true little one.........

in february this year this will be a desire of our hearts (both hers and mine) that the Lord will have choreographed for her........and not only does she get to dance on that stage-like a real ballerina-she also gets the white tutu and tiara she has always dreamt about!  the Lord is so good!!!

Matthew 19:14 Jesus said, "Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

i am encouraged by this: if my Daddy would go to the ends of the earth to make a little ballerina's dreams come true-down to the very last details!!!!- then i know He will do this for me too.......i believe that the kingdom of heaven and all of it's treasures can be received by all...........Father help me to be child-like in my acceptance of Your Love, let nothing hinder me from coming to You knowing that You know all of the desires of my heart and that You promise to meet my every need!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks :-)