Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Final Unveiling.

It seems like monthly breaks are becoming the norm around here for me :-) Sorry it's been a while. No real reason, other than life and learning more about my precious family.

After unsuccessful visits to camera shops my clever husband figured out the camera problem on his own-a faulty cord-and now we're back on track with photos.

So now for the long awaited bathroom unveiling:




The light from the window makes it difficult to take a good picture, but I think you can get the basic idea. We installed a large mirror along the wall above the bath-but it's impossible to get a good shot of that!



Now all that's left to do is to buy a nice set of chocolate brown towels and to figure out if it should be curtains, blinds or draped cloth over the window. At this point in time draped cloth is sounding great as I still haven't got around to booking myself into any sewing classes ;-)