Monday, September 19, 2011

Trust in the Lord with all your heart.....


Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.

We are coming to the end of a beautiful season.  One which I have been so blessed to walk through.  I have so many good memories to treasure and many, many lessons have been learnt.

Saying good-bye to a time in your life is not easy.  I've needed time to process.  Time to know that we heard clearly.

And now my heart is filled with joy and peace. I know that our new path will have it's challenges, but I believe that it is one directed by the Lord.

I prayed and asked for clear guidance for He said.....


Proverbs 16 vs 3:Roll your works upon the Lord (commit and trust them wholly to Him; He will cause your thoughts to become agreeable to His will, and) so shall your plans be established and succeed.


And when I wrestled with what I heard I read.....

Proverbs 16 vs 9 A man's mind plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps and makes them sure!


And I was so thankful that I could rest in Him, trusting that He would indeed direct our steps and guide us to where He wants us to walk......

So we are stepping forward, in faith, leaning not on our own understanding but trusting Him with all our heart.  Knowing that He holds us in the palm of His hand and that He will be our Shepherd, next year we will start a new journey with Jenna.  Grade One in mainstream schooling........